The outbreak of the new crown pneumonia virus has spread in many countries, and many people use alcohol to kill the virus. A woman used alcohol sanitizer to sterilize and went to the kitchen to cook. After opening the stove and igniting alcohol on her arm, she caused burns, so people are reminded to be careful. Photos of another woman’s arm being burned and spread are circulating.
There is a message circulating on the Internet that washing hands with alcohol and touching the source of the fire caused burns. Experts remind you that after using alcohol-based hand wipes, it will only take effect after the alcohol has completely evaporated, otherwise it may cause a fire.
Any news clue：email@example.com