Since the establishment of the Armed Forces last February, 70% of the corps and units have been audited, and the remaining 30% will be audited in September this year.
Wang Zhihao debated in parliament that the authorities would strengthen training and security services for the armed forces and raise awareness among soldiers. The armed forces strictly conduct high-risk activities and practical training. Military vehicle equipment will be regularly checked to ensure safety, and newly introduced equipment will also be equipped with safety functions.
Prosecutors said that they would visit each unit to ensure that the security system is in place, and to understand the actual security measures of the military, and at the same time ensure that they have appropriate channels of feedback when facing security issues.
Unit commanders also conduct regular reviews and conduct risk assessments. Allows soldiers to systematically plan steps to inspect equipment while performing tasks, and understand the risks before repairs are performed.